Inspiring Quotes That Will Help You Start Over
Another new year has arrived and we are all finally done with the bustle of the holidays. But, we may still be feeling under the weather because our energies have been depleted from all the planning, preparing and attending parties during Christmas and New Year.
8 Inspiring Quotes That Will Boost Your Mood And Energy
It’s normal to feel a little lazy and sluggish after the holidays, but sleeping the days away doesn’t sound like the best way to start a new year off. Our moods may be low, but these inspiring quotes might help us start the year right:
1. “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.”
― G.K. Chesterton, A Chesterton calendar
2. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “There is something beautiful about a blank canvas, the nothingness of the beginning that is so simple and breathtakingly pure. It’s the paint that changes its meaning and the hand that creates the story.”
― Piper Payne
4. “I’m here to spread a message of hope. Follow your heart. Don’t follow what you’ve been told you’re supposed to do.” — J. Cole
5. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
6. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” — Paulo Coelho
7. “We attain freedom as we let go of whatever does not reflect our magnificence. A bird cannot fly high or far with a stone tied to its back. But release the impediment, and we are free to soar to unprecedented heights.” – Alan Cohen
8. “It isn’t always a change of scenery needed to make life better. Sometimes it simply requires opening your eyes.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
This may very well be the best year for you, but you’ll never know unless you start making your goals, imagining your success and taking action. Don’t forget to share this post about inspiring quotes with friends and family who also need a bit of a kick when it comes to starting the year right. For dating tips and relationship advice, check out other posts on our blog.